Kamis, 29 April 2010

random

You walk into my life
And change the balance of my days
But still something's very wrong
No I can't just go along
Though you want to stay
I must find a reason to delay
We're not the same
But if I keep my feelings strong
I'll find the song you sing
Though i can tell
We're worlds apart and in my heart it's clear
Something deep inside keeps saying
Don't trust your heart this time
Could my mind be playing games
Am I so betrayed
That my heart and mind can never be the same?
I was born to love you
What better way to show my faith in you
24-7, both day and night
I'm in too deep
But when I get up the nerve to tell you the words
Just never seem to come out right
I dreamed of moments we share but you're not there
I'm living in a fantasy
'Cause you don't even suspect, could probably care less
About the changes I've been going through
If only you knew how much I do
I do need you

1 komentar: